Photos: 2015 HLC Health Fair
The Hispanic Latino Coalition seeks to empower the community through outreach, advocacy and education to foster understanding and justice.
The Hispanic Latino Coalition is a non-profit organization established in 1998.
MISSION: The Hispanic Latino Coalition is a broad-based group of public and private organizations and volunteers who embrace the contributions of and respond to the concerns of the growing Hispanic/Latino population.
(1) Outreach through cross-cultural and collaborative efforts
(2) Promote awareness about Hispanic/Latino cultures, experiences and affairs
(3) Increase access to knowledge and services for Hispanic/Latino community members
(4) Advocate on behalf of the Hispanic/Latino community
(5) Develop relationships with individuals and organizations serving the interests of Hispanic/Latino people
To find information on our site:
Visit any of our page tabs in the page header or browse the information on our site to learn more about us.
About Us – see Our Board of Directors and Work Groups.
Community Partners – click on our partners’ links to visit their websites.
To Find Information – The fastest way to find specific information on our site is to enter one or more key words in the search bar (in the menu on the right of our web pages).